-Local (Croatia) : 5€ - no Track-ID included
-Rest of EU - 15€ - Track-ID included
-US - 20€ - Track ID included (Canada added)
(processing time & shipping time : due to higher demands please allow us 10-20 business days for your order to be shipped. If your order takes longer then usually please do not panic every order is guaranteed and will arrive safely.)
ALL ORDERS OVER 150€ SHIP FOR FREE!!!
Serbia, Russia, Albania, BiH, Australia, Brazil, Japan and New Zealand added into shipping list (22€). For all other countries Horror is apologizing the web still need to be bigger so shipping would be possible (stay tuned for changes)!!
All the times given for delivery are speculations based on our experience, so we DO NOT guarantee you these exacts days nor difficulties caused by the post office (f.e. loosing the package or delays through traffic or holidays).
In case this happens we gladly invite you to contact us. (quick contact -->bottom of the page)
WASHING AND CARING INSTRUCTIONS:
General Cotton (Clothes) Care:
Increase the life of your clothes:
- Don’t dry fully, hang to complete the drying
- Use cold water for washing
- Dry on low temperature setting
Save the Ink and Logo:
- Avoid washing with towels and other rougher fabrics, to avoid damaging the print
- A hot dryer is ink’s enemy, so only dry on low and consider removing before fully dry
- It’s ok to iron the fabric on a low temperature setting, but avoid any printed areas
- Turn apparel inside-out before washing and drying to protect the print from fading
- Avoid bleach
Keeping Your HORROR CLOTHES Incredible
We know “shit happens,” and when shit happens at barbecues, parties anywhere else, here are some helpful tips for removing the common pesky stain from your new favorite t-shirt…
Be Quick: the sooner you address the stain, the better.
Don’t Rub, Blot: Rubbing can spread the stain.
Avoid Heat: it can set the stain, making it difficult to remove.
Coffee: If the stain is fresh, liberally apply club soda and blot until removed. If the stain is set, pour warm water on the stain and apply a few drops of laundry detergent to help remove the stain..rinse thoroughly.
HORROR GVNG ltd.